Interaction meeting was arranged with Smt Gunjan Krishna,Commissioner-Directorate of MSME, Sri Randeep, Additional Commissioner BBMP, Sri.H.P. Prakash -MD KSSIDC, Dr.Ashok Reddy -Joint Commissioner -BBMP Dasarahalli , Sri.Balashekar ,Joint Commissioner -BBMP RR Nagar, Sri.Sarfaz Khan-Joint Commissioner,President Sri.M.M.Giri along with officer bearers ,MCM’s and members were present.
Topic discussed by President Sri.M.M.Giri is as follows
· Infrastructure development by KSSIDC Honorable Govt of Karnataka has sanctioned Rs30 cores however for the past six months no progress is made in this regard
· Garbage issue –it is a common sight all over Peenya heaps of solid waste is dumped on roads and foot path all over Peenya and Peripheral areas.
· Street lights –Peenya consists of MSME industries where in more than 5lacs women employees are working. There are finding it difficult to reach home during evening hours because of no street light it requires immediate attention of Commissioner and concerned executives.
· Roads –In Peenya and Peripheral area are in very bad shape with lot of ditches potholes and heaps of mud’s on the roads, travelers are finding it difficult to reach their work spot and back home it needs atmost care of BBMP and concerned officials.
· Traffic Congestion –Traffic from Jalahalli circle to Kanteerava Stadium,Andrahalli Main road,NTTTF circle, Peenya 2nd stage is intolerable commuters are finding it very difficult to travel on these roads